So much UST with these two….I love it!
HomoBuddy Complex Episode 9
After reading the latest chapter of the manga, with Akashi telling Mayuzumi that he can still use him for something, I’m convinced that Akashi’s masterplan involves pushing Kuroko to the limit so that Kuroko is forced to push Akashi to his limit, putting enough pressure on Rakuzan’s captain to get his old personality back, only that this time he’d get to keep his Emperor’s Eye together with whichever other superskill he has. Resulting in even more badassery from our favourite evil basketball genius.
Either this or he’s just trolling Mayuzumi and all of us.
I am ready to flip this table in front of the SUNRISE offices if they dare pull another Valvrave-like scenario on us with Buddy Complex.
Every time Kuroko cries unicorns die.
This is not OK.
Continuing from previous season:
Kuroko no Basket Series 2
Ace of Diamond
New season’s series:
Nobunaga the Fool
Toaru Hikūshi e no Koiuta
As usual, for the new series I will follow my 3 episodes rule, i.e. if I’m not hooked by the end of episode three, I’ll drop it or put it on hold for future viewing.
This FABULOUS MAGNIFICENT BASTARD will finally make an appearance:
This one will not:
Because, according to Tv-Tokyo’s website, episode 14 will air Jan 12th:
Yes, that’s right, even Eijun-kun is crying about this:
Our only consolation is that the newest Space Boyfriends series courtesy of Sunrise starts tomorrow and, after having watched the first episode I have high hopes that, this time, Sunrise will not end up breaking my heart into a million pieces…#still not over Valvrave.
Somebody try and convice me that these three are not expys of Haruto, L-Elf and Saki. Come on, I dare you….:)
Valvrave the Liberator was supposed to be a campy mecha show, instead it has given me so many feels I’ll be processing them forever.
That said, I demand at the very least an OVA explaining who the hell fathered the prince, if only so that I get my confirmation that L-Elf combined his and Haruto’s DNA to add a little sugar to his coffee.
PS: L-Elf’s “you are…my friend” to Haruto = saddest thing ever.
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Used the Power of Research and Deductive Reasoning to Make Sure Harry Didn’t Die”
Hermione Granger and “That time I figured shit out and literally ended up petrified for the cause and it took my friends weeks to figure out that I had the research on me”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Was a Time Lord”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Realized I was Hot and Smart and Saved Harry’s Ass with Research. Again. All the Time. Really, He Would Have Died Without Me.”
Hermione Granger and “That time Harry was too emo to actually do shit so I did shit in his name because I am the power behind the throne clearly also PS fought evil deatheaters and won”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I told Harry about the Dangers of Copying off Somebody’s else’s work that wasn’t mine and OH LOOK I WAS RIGHT”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I let Harry Decide Where to Go and What To do and we ended up wandering the forests of dean for like 5 months before saving his ass at Hogwarts”
1. This two will finally become a battery! And many (more) fanfics will ensue.
2. This two sexy bastards will hopefully KICK SOME ARUSian and Dorssian ASS. I need something epic to make me forget the tragedy that was ep21.
3. Last but not least, this man:
Will wish he had never pissed Kuroko off.
PS: Am I the only one who finds Tetsu incredibly hot when angry?
If I am, then I have issues. Lots of them.
At any rate, this weekend is going to be awesome. I’ve just decided that.